Our groundbreaking work in the area of genetics-based testing is good news for patients because it makes personalized medicine possible. Every person is different and every cancer is different. Genetic-based testing identifies a person’s cancer at a molecular level. With that kind of precise information, guesswork is eliminated, diagnosis is more specific and your doctor can recommend a treatment plan that is personalized to your needs.
Talk to your doctor to see if genetic-based testing is right for you. And if you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, connect with networks, services and research that can support, inform and guide you.
Links & Resources
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Resources for Urogenital Cancers
- Lymphoma Support Network
- Lymphoma Research Foundation: Focus On Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphoma Research Foundation: DLBCL Fact Sheet
- Lymphoma Research Foundation: CLL/SLL Fact Sheet
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation
Resources for Other Cancer Types