Join a team that is innovative, collaborative and focused on excellence.
Get to Know CGI
CGI is an expanding personalized medicine company servicing some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the world. Our tests target cancers that are difficult to diagnose and predict treatment outcomes. These cancers include both hematological and solid tumor cancers. We offer a comprehensive range of oncology-focused tests and laboratory services that provide critical genomic information to healthcare professionals, as well as biopharma and biotech companies.
Our state-of-the-art reference labs located in Rutherford-NJ, Raleigh-NC, and Los Angeles-CA, are focused entirely on maintaining clinical excellence and are both CLIA certified and CAP accredited with additional licensure from several states including New York State.
CGI offers comprehensive benefits, competitive compensation and an innovative environment that encourages active learning and scientific inquiry. The company has been recognized for the second year on the 2015 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List as one of the fastest growing companies.
Competitive Compensation Packages
At Cancer Genetics, Inc. we offer a competitive benefit package which includes the following benefits:
- Health Insurance – We have several medical plan options for you to choose from. In addition, our health plans offer a prescription drug plan.
- We offer a dental plan that provides in and out of network coverage.
- Life and Disability Insurance – Cancer Genetics, Inc. provides basic life, and long term disability insurance.
- Time off– Cancer Genetics offers 18 days paid time off per year, 2 floating holidays, and 8 company paid holidays per year.
- 401(k) Plan – Cancer Genetics offers the opportunity to contribute to the 401(k) plan which offers multiple investment options.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Pre-Tax) – You may elect to participate in this plan which allows the employee to set aside a specific pretax dollar amount for unreimbursed Healthcare and /or Dependent Care expenses.